Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hello. I am a new here.

1. Angi~2014
    Angi~2014
    First let me say "praise God' because I was searching around in the hopes of finding a group of fellow believers.

I am a Christian married woman, taking my first steps in the process toward better health (as I currently battle many health issues).
    God is truly opening doors every step of the way in this new journey and I am so thankful.

I am in my 3-month pre-op phase and looking forward to surgery in July 2014 (or August, depending on how fast the insurance approval process takes). I must admit, I am still battling nervousness and thoughts of "what if...." but I am more excited and ready for this total transformation.

Hope I didn't ramble on too much....

Sincerely, Angi
  2. pamletha2
    pamletha2
    hi angi
    welcome! I'm at about the same spot you are...just had my 2nd dietician appointment and hoping for surgery about July time. all I know is that God wants us to be healthy and well, so I am just claiming that :-) Keep up the good work and pray when you get overwhelmed or afraid...it's His job to take care of the stuff, and our job to walk with Him.
  3. Terribj
    Terribj
    And He will. I'm 3weeks out while the journey has been hard I know He's with me every step of the way. Blessings to both of you!
  4. Small Car
    Small Car
    Welcome! I'm new here too. I'm still waiting for my initial dr's appt. I'm having to practice a great amount of patience bc this process s excruciatingly slow. I truly want to honor this temple and relearn how to be good to myself. So glad to have this forum. peace
  5. Sleeveless in Seattle
    Sleeveless in Seattle
    I'm 2 months out and have had to lean on Him every step of the way. When I'm tempted, I pray. When I'm in pain, mostly right after surgery, I'd pray. I thanked The Lord for bringing me to that point and asked Him to bring me through that point. Praying He continues to bless us all on this journey and that we can use it for His glory! Thankful I found this group although was disappointed there's not much activity here.
  6. Imblesssed71
    Imblesssed71
    I am also new here. I am married and a Christian with adult children. Like many of you I am searching for other believers who are taking this journey with me. I will find out my surgery date on Tuesday. It will most likely be in a few weeks.