Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

i Will Cope no matter what :)

1. Karani
    Karani
    Well I am in my theatre gown waiting to go into theatre. Only about 30 mins left before my stomach is sleeved. I wanted to affirm that this has been the right decision for me & that no matter what happens after the sleeve I Will cope & deal with it. I know it will be tough .. I know that there will be times where I will not be happy, particularly at the beginning but that is ok. There is a lot of fear of the unknown at the moment ., I don't like that .. but I know so many other wonderful brave people have gone through this too & shared their experiences in this forum but most importantly they have done this & coped & are Mostly happy .. So many of you have inspired me & given me hope for my future .. Thank you .. So good luck to all the April sleevers on to the next phase of our lives xx
  2. Vanessa2
    Vanessa2
    Best of luck to you. You will do great, I am wishing you a smooth recovery and peace of mind. Keep us posted!
  3. vyxcyn
    vyxcyn
    Lifting you up in prayer and good thoughts that you have a great surgery and an even better recovery. You have come too far to doubt yourself so concentrate on the way you'll feel months from now and smile! Blessings Karani!
  4. BigPlansLinda
    BigPlansLinda
    Best wishes on a safe and successful surgery! I love your affirmation and I think I am going to find one of my own when my day comes.
  5. Lmtjude
    Lmtjude
    I am ready to depart for the hospital. I have to be there at 9:30. Please lift me up as I go thru this journey with you all. Please also pray for the ones that have told me not to do it that there must be another way. I have tried all the other ways. This is for me. I want to see my grand babies grow up. I love them anyway!
  6. Paulette21
    Paulette21
    I am three days post op. Everyday is better than the day before just know you are where you need to be right now. God speed. See you on the other side.
  7. mynewlife14
    mynewlife14
    6 days left before I go in. I will pray for everyones recovery to be smooth. Look forward to hearing from everyone on the other side.