Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

April 8th is around the corner

1. lizbutterfly0504
    lizbutterfly0504
    The first day of the liquid diet seemed like 2 weeks would take forever. Now I am amazed that I only really have two more days before I am sleeved. My nerves have gotten the best of me some days especially when I went to pre-register for the hospital and I had to see anesthesiologist and being asked if allergic to it and I am like I have never had surgery so I don't know. Them walking me through the day of surgery from IV to the travel to the OR and the mask that will be placed on my face in the OR. I will say that the hospital staff has been wonderful in supporting me and calming me down in the process of it all.

Anyone else being sleeved on the 8th?
  2. Denise*661
    Denise*661
    So close!! I'm sleeved the 21 st but I have a friend here that's being sleeved on the 8th also.
  3. Lmtjude
    Lmtjude
    I am having my surgery tomorrow. Yikes! I am nervous. Also, I have shingles for the first time in my life. I had the shot and everything. I called the dr but he said it was still a go. Ugh. My nervousness might have brought it on. I am making jello today and getting ready, or can you be ready for such a life altering event. My husband is diabetic but eats all the wrong food. It is going to be a challenge with all the wrong food in the house. Pray for me!
  4. KristinaMc
    KristinaMc
    Good luck ladies!! My surgery is scheduled for the 21st, seems so far away still. I am sure when the pre op diet starts on friday it will seem a whole lot closer. ♡
  5. Northerner
    Northerner
    Good luck! I. Have 16 days to wait and counting - can't wait! Xx