Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Sugery 3-31

1. Ardith
    Ardith
    Had surgery yesterday, and now back at the hotel. Didn't get a lot of sleep at the hospital, but didn't expect that I would. Got to meet Billie Jo from the forum, and it was nice to connect with her.

My incisions look incredible, and there should be very little scarring. Glad I had the gas-x strips and a heating pad. The pain hasn't been too bad, but just feel achy and have been happy to see the nurse carrying the syringe with the happy juice.

Today, I finally get to have liquids again. My tummy is sore, and it does hurt to drink -but expected that it would hurt with the incisions. Had the. Didn't expect the hiccups because they do hurt.

The doctor and nurse will be here soon for the aftercare. Will check in again soon.
  2. edsleeve
    edsleeve
    Very glad your doing well. In a few weeks you gonna feel even better.
  3. billieromany
    billieromany
    Hope u r well.. Haven't seen no one in a room all by my self lol. Slept half the day since we got back. I'm in 503 if u feel up for a walk lol.
  4. Booboo
    Booboo
    Hang in there sweetie! Everyday gone by is one day toward your target weight. My SURGERY was 27th of March and I'm feeling a little bit better then I felt yesterday. When I came home from the hospital I jumped straight on the scale and very disappointing it said 1lb more then I weighted before I left. Well, I started realizing I just had surgery so bloating, fluid and swelling had to be considered. I weighted today and its a 12 lb differences, wow!!! Hang in there pain don't last forever!!!