Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

two days post op

1. Tiffrdy4wghtloss
    Tiffrdy4wghtloss
    Hey guys,I finally got my surgery, now I'm hurting from voting and throwing up.so right now I'm only able to keep down liquids.it's weird how to feel the fluids going down your esophagus, can anybody give a insight
  2. Mammarazzi76
    Mammarazzi76
    Did they give you anti nausea???
  3. Tiffrdy4wghtloss
    Tiffrdy4wghtloss
    They did, but it doesn't seem to be working too good,I try too take it before I take my pain medicine,only half the time I can keep it down
  4. DJmillie
    DJmillie
    I was sleeved on Wednesday and my pain reliever makes me sick! I'll take pain over nausea any day but I have to say, it's been a rough few days. My mom found me Seabands at Walgreens and that has helped a bit with the nausea. It's supposed to work with sea sickness and 1st trimester pregnancy, but it seems to work for this as well. They look like sweatbands for your wrists with a little pressure point on your inside wrist. I don't even notice I'm wearing them but I sure do when I take them off! Good luck!
  5. kendraavant_ortiz
    kendraavant_ortiz
    The first few days are rough but it does get easier. I experienced nausea and vomiting because the meds were not working with me as well. But it did get easier. And yes, you will feel every bit of everything you drink going down your esophagus until it hits your stomach. That may last a while. I am two weeks and two days post op and I can still feel it although it does not hurt or is not bothersome. I am in no pain or stress at this time it has all seem to pass. So be patient it gets better guys. Best of luck!!
  6. Snowflake
    Snowflake
    I am 1 day post op and am blessed because I haven't experience any nausea or pain as of yet. I hope everyone feels better soon.
  7. Dawnrogers7
    Dawnrogers7
    I am five days post op and feel really good. I stopped taking pain meds yesterday and the nausea has subsided. Hang in there, it really does get better. Except for being tired I feel so much better than I thought I would. The first day I didn't have any pain either but I think that was because of the IV pain meds I was getting. Just remember, EVERYONE is different and we all recover in our own time. I bet in a few days you feel significantly better. Good luck and God Bless you
  8. Tiffrdy4wghtloss
    Tiffrdy4wghtloss
    I'm feeling better each day,I was able to go for a walk yesterday it felt good to get out and walk but I had to learn how too breathe again.I'm still not able to get up to my 4oz, it's getting easier time time.I'll just be glad when this bloating subsides my gas x strips are helping alot