Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Tomorrow I fly out

1. billieromany
    billieromany
    Well it's finally here omg. So excited to do this. I fly out tomorrow for surgery tomorrow!!! Hope all goes we'll haven't seen bad negative posted yet and hope all is well. Maybe meet some new life long friends along the way. 2 days on liquid diet kinda used to it by now. Pray tomorrow goes smoothly lol. Good night ppl god bless and see u on the sleeved side lol.
  2. gene1175
    gene1175
    Good luck to you. I fly out tomorrow morning, surgery on Monday.
  3. Ardith
    Ardith
    We fly out tomorrow, too. So glad that it's almost finished.
  4. Tubbynomore
    Tubbynomore
    I also fly tomorrow. Will spend the night in San Diego then off to Tijuana for surgery on Monday. Really excited. Just finished 6 days of liquid diet. Surprisingly it was easier the expected
  5. dmeredith
    dmeredith
    best wishes! ready to start your new journey!!
  6. Dawnrogers7
    Dawnrogers7
    Good luck!! I am five days post op and the two most important things I found are: bring an extension cord if you want to use you heating pad in bed. All outlets are across the rooms. Also, lean on the nurses to get you what you need if they are not responding within about 15 minutes. DO NOT BE SHY!!! I went into the hallway and got my nurse a couple of times for more pain meds. They don't seem to know about keeping on top of the pain. Mostly good experience. I would do it again in a heartbeat!
  7. Tiffrdy4wghtloss
    Tiffrdy4wghtloss
    Good luck tomorrow