Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Protein water/isopure

1. Romaniangel
    Romaniangel
    Hi everyone, has anyone had any luck finding protein water or isopure? I have tried GNC and London drugs and no luck. I really need to increase my daily protein. TIA
    Angel
  2. skoggy
    skoggy
    I got mine at Popeyes
  3. dyberrah
    dyberrah
    These protein powders are good: IsoFlex Arctic Orange Milkshake Protein Powder and Ultimate Nutrition Iso Sensation 93 - Cookies 'n' Cream. They are low carb and high whey protein isolate (the good stuff). You should be able to find them at GNC or Popeye's. I also use Weider Whey Protein Fruit Splash Peach Mango, which I purchased at Safeway, and VegaOne - for both of these I double the serving to get optimal protei. The calories are comparable to isopure. You can also order isopure from any number of online retailers. This is my preferred Canadian source: http://www.cdnsupplements.com/; also you can order Unjury products from their website: UNJURY Medical Quality Protein. Best Tasting Whey Protein Isolate Powder. Most Trusted Whey Protein Powder Supplement. High Quality Whey Protein. Unjury and ispoure were the protein supplements specifically mentioned in my clinic-supplied literature.

Hope this helps...
  4. mem222
    mem222
    Popeye's the chicken restaurant?
  5. HeathierMe
    HeathierMe
    I use a scoop of GNC ISO Burst Whey PP - 20 g of protein over scoop, very low carbs and lactose free. Dutch chocolate is my fav flavour. I add 125 ml skim milk and then I also add 1tbsp of Gensoy ( you can find it at Walmart) which is a soy based flavourless protein powder, also very low carb and it has 25 g of protein in 1 tbsp. apparently not everyone can stomache soy but it works for me. My first protein drink out of the gate every morning has 45g of protein. You can also add Gensoy to yogurt, sugar free pudding etc not as much - maybe 1/2 tablespoon which is still an additional 12.5 gr of protein. Cheers.