Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hello everyone!

1. jacquidaniels
    jacquidaniels
    Who is getting excited?? Hi everyone, I'm Jacqui! My journey is reaching the peak on April 7th! I'm starting to get a little nervous, but mostly very excited! I'd love to hear your stories!
  2. Paulette21
    Paulette21
    My surgery date is April 4th. I too am nervous and excited. I have a friend who told me her only regret in getting sleeved was that she waited so long to do it. I started my preop diet Friday. So far, not too bad.
  3. cassieluvscamarieon
    cassieluvscamarieon
    April 7th as well. I have to start my pre op diet tomorrow. Time is just flying bye!!! I'm so nervous and so confused with the pre op diet that's posted on mexico bariatric site...any of you going through them?
  4. leafswife
    leafswife
    I am April 2nd, time is moving so fast!
  5. Cassie2
    Cassie2
    April 12 for me! I found myself nesting all weekend lol! Ready for this to be over with.
  6. msihavehadenough
    msihavehadenough
    Can't wait April 8th!
  7. pep0r
    pep0r
    April 1st here! April fools day really? (Maybe I should have picked a different day) There's no joke I can't wait!
  8. Sonyav
    Sonyav
    April 4th for me it's going to be a long 11 days, doing the shake diet till then, will just have to keep myself busy. Excited
  9. adroser
    adroser
    I'm having mine done on April 7th as well!
  10. Sonyav
    Sonyav
    Time is going quickly , 6 days to go now. Finding the shake diet a bit hard, constipation, rumbly tummy. Counting down xxxx