Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hello All

1. Katrinka
    Katrinka
    New to the website and a fellow ER RN...tired of telling people they need to watch what they eat...when I can't do the same....I am pre-surgery...just looking for answers.
    Kat
  2. lose weight girl
    lose weight girl
    What are you wondering about?
  3. KayGee88
    KayGee88
    Hi, Just found this group & am very pleased. I am a retired cardiac nurse in NW Ohio. We recently got a bariatric center close to me so will attend an informational meeting Aug 7. Hope to hear from some of you.
  4. llburbach
    llburbach
    Hello all! I am a labor and delivery nurse. I was sleeved on July 8, 2014. I am still learning the sleeve world and all of the do's and do nots of this new lifestyle. I get frustrated when I am not able to feel "normal" according to the food world. (Eating hoe non-sleevers eat). I love my weight loss and I am very happy with the results. I look forward to hearing about other nurses journeys.

Laura
  5. Heather3
    Heather3
    I had my sleeve 3-14-15 I stopped losing wt at 132# During the holidays I gained up to 137! I'm trying to get it off so this week I've had premier protein for breakfast and lunch, snacked on colliflower and carrots, my husband works nights and I'm on days so I usually meet him for supper. Any suggestions