Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

One week post op!!

1. Shellybelle72
    Shellybelle72
    I was sleeved last week and immediately was down 10 lbs. Since I've been home I'm down 3 more. I know I'm probably expecting too much but some of you who are post op a week or so like me, what are you results
    Thanks
  2. jenifer
    jenifer
    Hey! I am about a week post op also. I am on the same track I have lost about 15 lbs since the surgery.
  3. Ang50
    Ang50
    I have a problem with kidney. Second day after surgery my body was swollen. Since I am at home I had some acupuncture doctor. So my numbers are bigger.
  4. losinit
    losinit
    I was sleeved a week ago today and am down 12.2 lbs. That is including my 3 day preop diet. Was feeling bad because I thought it should be more but realized I am doing everything I need to and not having complications and told myself, "Way to GO!" I don't know if I am losing at the same rate as anyone else but I am choosing to change my outlook and focus on my success rather than compare myself (I have done way to much of that in the past)! Way to go ladies!
  5. Shellybelle72
    Shellybelle72
    Things are progressing nicely. I had no idea what to expect since everyone is different. I am 9 days postop and down 15lbs. I see my Dr on Monday. I'm able to drink just about normally now, not so much sipping with the clear liquids. I tried mashed potatoes and can only have a spoonful or 2. Cottage cheese is good so far and a really watered down tomato soup. Made my first smoothie too and that was easy to drink. At first commercials about food really bothered me, but as time progresses it is so much easier. Hope everyone is doing well!!
  6. kendraavant_ortiz
    kendraavant_ortiz
    I'm a week post op or rather 5 days and I'm down 12 pounds. I was so afraid to get on the scale. But now I feel motivated!!
  7. MJ Texas
    MJ Texas
    Hi, I'm 10 days post-op and down about 17 lbs. Doctor visit is tomorrow, can't wait to hear what they say and to take these dern staples out.
  8. kendraavant_ortiz
    kendraavant_ortiz
    Two weeks post-op and I am down 18 pounds!!! This is so exciting. I am just about back to normal. No post-op issues. Just still having a little struggle drinking as much water as I need to. Either I drink or attempt to eat. If I drink I am usually too full to consume calories. But overall, it is totally awesome!!!