Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

hello from a uk believer

1. lilaclady
    lilaclady
    Hi, ive just found this group, I used to be in the forum as pink grace but lost myself so to speak.
    Im 9 months out and really struggling.
    I really need Gods wisdom, strength and most of all self control.
    I lost 4 stone in the first 5 months and then the weight loss stopped.
    Im disabled and not able to exercise, my dietician said I wont loose any more weight without exercise, im going to try to go swimming but I am restricted by fibromyalgia and finances.
    However, God has brought me this far, He always provides what I need, but im failing, ive been eating sweet stuff when im not hungry, christmas tripped me up and I am battling to overcome comfort eating.
    My hunger has returned, I can be hungry every 2 hours unless my mind is occupied, I still cant eat much, but eat too much inbetween meals.
    Ive tried slimming world since jan and have yo yoed, im praying for Godsnhelp and really need to get loosing again, I cant share my faith with anyone else, all the people I know who have had surgery are not believers thanks for listening, xx
  2. chowchowlover
    chowchowlover
    GM my friend, when you go grocery shopping. Are you practicing the right kind of groceries to assist you. I heard you say finances are funny right now. Any type of blender at home to make the homemade smoothies to sip. Can we have smoothies homemade. I haven't had surgery yet? They seem to be so filling to me.