Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

cravings

1. rxtech932002
    rxtech932002
    Im almost 2 weeks post op and im now on semi solid food is anyone having cravings for certain foods this early out or is this just my mental hunger taking over. This really worries me as im an emotional eater and my hubby has 5 boxes of the dreaded 5 boxes of girl scout cookies in the apt. Between that and trying to get everything in order since the only place I eat at is on the couch in front of the tv since I don't own a kitchen table cause my apt doesn't allow room for one. Has anyone used baby plates and baby forks and spoons to matain their bite control? or know where I can get some
  2. karenl3
    karenl3
    You can get smaller utensils at Walmart just look for desert forks. Keep your goal in mind and why you wanted the surgery. The girl scout cookies will be there later. It's important now to help your new stomach. It's probably head hunger but again keep your goal in mind. When I get like that I drink water.
  3. StacyD
    StacyD
    I'm 4 weeks out and still on pureed food. Just can't seem to tolerate solids. Make sure you are sipping and getting 64 ounces of liquids.
  4. Kathysangels
    Kathysangels
    I worry as well - not that I am eating the wrong things, but the thoughts are there; I actually cannot eat all that much yet - 1/4 to 1/3 cup fills me fast. I am 4 weeks out on Tues.

As far as the GS Cookies - you do know you can freeze them don't you??
  5. renee2
    renee2
    I purchased the spoons and forks at bed bath and beyond. I also got the disposable party spoons and forks at a party store so I cN take them with me when I go out.
  6. time_to_shine
    time_to_shine
    I got a baby plate, bowl, fork, and spoon at Walmart. My daughter is a Girl Scout so I feel your pain with the cookies! We've sorted and delivered over 200 boxes but I only bought 3 for her!