Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Back pain

1. StacyD
    StacyD
    My surgery was on the 10th of February. About a week later my middle back started to hurt - a lot. Sometimes the pain wraps around to my ribs. Anyone experience this????
  2. Lolo2
    Lolo2
    Keep an eye on your gall bladder, everyone's referred pain is different but common ones are pain between shoulder blades, right shoulder blade, right shoulder. It can feel like heartburn and some feel like they r having a heart attack, others get head aches too.
  3. StacyD
    StacyD
    I've heard that too but this is the middle of my back to lower back. It's an achy feeling. I will def keep an eye on the gall bladder thing ( isn't it a little soon for gallbladder problems?
  4. Msgcl4a
    Msgcl4a
    My surgery was Jan 29 and I'm sitting here with the same back pain and have had it for weeks. Even standing doing dishes is sometimes a killer. I actually see my doctor this afternoon for my second visit and I plan on asking her about it. I'll let you know what she tells me.
  5. StacyD
    StacyD
    MSG thanks that would be great to have some idea. Good luck with your appt
  6. Tammie3656
    Tammie3656
    Was having back pain after surgery, I think mine was due to my posture and how I was carrying myself after surgery. Seems to be getting better slowly
  7. Neet
    Neet
    I have had it as well, and my upper legs ache down to my knees. I do have a bladder infection and started on antibiotics. I don't believe the two things are related, but the aching legs puzzle me.
  8. BecBeMe
    BecBeMe
    I am having that back pain too. I am going to the chiropractor today if I can and see if that helps.
  9. Msgcl4a
    Msgcl4a
    Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. My doctor told me she's had other people mention back pain and to be honest no one really has an answer. She told me it usually works it self out, it could be because of the weight lose or the reconstruction of the stomach. So you see Doctors don't know everything about the body. My back pain has actually subsided since I saw her so either I'm getting used to it or like she said it's just working itself out. Good luck.