Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

A Place To Dump Frustrations OR Just To Process - No Response Necessary

1. BladeFox
    BladeFox
    My Clinic - Frustrated (They need help with their processes, always dropping the ball)
    My Surgery Date - Postponed
    I have been going through all these highs and lows and it is frustrating to feel this. I get excited just to be let down.
    #needtogetmymindoffallofitalready!
  2. Traci
    Traci
    I’m sorry you are going thru all of this. That has to be so frustrating. There is always going to be a down to have a good up. Just remember the outcome after all the struggle…a new healthier YOU!! Good luck with the process. It will happen soon!
  3. BladeFox
    BladeFox
    I have been trying to be a bit more creative with my full-liquid diet and made cream of wheat with my homemade chicken broth instead of water. It was YUM on top of YUM. So I ate it twice yesterday at breakfast and dinner just to wake up this morning with a case of heartburn I'm now wondering if the problem could be 'homemade' or 'twice' in one day. Homemade broth is always better but may have more fat because it's not strained, what I think mfgs., do when they process theirs. Plus, you can always tell it's good when you want it more than once, so maybe I over did it. I know better next time however because I don't like waking up with fire in my chest.