Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

central caifornia bariatric

1. jsurles
    jsurles
    Hello, I have never started a group of anything, so this is new to me, help gladly accepted.
    I am currently awaiting insurance approval for the gastric sleeve. My doctor is Patrick Coates, in Modesto, ca. I live in Tuolumne County. My surgery will be done at Memorial medical Center. I understand Dr Coates also does surgeries at Dameron Hospital in Stockton. Come join this group and lets discuss things going on in our area, concerning our journeys!! Welcome!!!
  2. Tera B
    Tera B
    Hi! I live in Galt, how long do you have to wait for approval? I heard it could take three years!
  3. Tera B
    Tera B
    Hi! I live in Galt, how long do you have to wait for approval? I heard it could take three years! Oh! I just read your profile it said you were already sleeved!How much have you lost? You should add a picture of yourself and your weight loss ticker!
  4. Tera B
    Tera B
    Oh! I just read your profile it said you were already sleeved!How much have you lost? You should add a picture of yourself and your weight loss ticker!
  5. Linda51
    Linda51
    Hi! I live in Chowchilla, in Madera County about 40 miles north of Fresno. Your group seems to be the closest one to me. I'm surprised that I haven't found a group from Fresno, which is where I will be sleeved. I don't have a surgery date yet, but I think I've completed all the requirements with the exception of the cardiac approval. I'm still waiting to get my referral to the cardiologist. My surgeon is Dr. Ma at Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery Associates in Fresno. I'll be having my surgery at Fresno Heart and Surgical Hospital. I hope this group is still active. Please let me know if it is.
  6. rattailusa
    rattailusa
    Hi I live in Valley Springs which is in Calaveras County. I was sleeved in March of 2011 but am gaining weight again. Trying to find support and how to get re started losing weight again. I had Dr Coirin in Modesto who I liked very much but since you only see him personally the day of surgery and the day you are discharged was disappointing. His office staff was not nice and after two post op visits they did not make additional appts for me because I would not authorize tests for something that was not surgery related. (which my insurance said they would not authorize nor pay for anyway) so basically I have had zero follow up from one month after surgery. I basically had to wing it on my own. I need to lose 20 lbs but have no diet to follow nor any idea of what other people followed after surgery. I was barely on pureed foods at the last office visit. Any suggestions or help would be great.