Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Tipping

1. Lee6Lee
    Lee6Lee
    I'm having surgery April 22nd. I heard somewhere that you tip the driver $20 (I suppose this would be Abraham). For those that have used A Lighter Me, please let me know the standard tips to whom and how much is decent. Thank you!
  2. soon2belessofme
    soon2belessofme
    Good question, I was wondering the same myself. Also, if anyone bought prilosec from the pharmacia. ..how much did it cost?
  3. Dawzow
    Dawzow
    Soon2belessofme - I got 2 bottles for $29

Lee6lee- I just tipped a few dollars any time we were out and about... I didn't know about a $20 thing if there was one. I tipped anyone who helped us and the hotel house cleaners.
  4. soon2belessofme
    soon2belessofme
    Good info, thanks!
  5. pjvtitans
    pjvtitans
    I just got back yesterday. The drivers are Abraham and Orlando and sometimes Eduardo. I tipped 20$ each way and they seemed pleased. I overheard one of them say to the other as he handed him an envelope from another patient "she sent us $30 each" and they were smiling so I think that is a lot for what I could afford, however they were so worth it. If I ever come into a lot of money I would take care of them. They truly are great people. They made sure my husband got to go out and eat and even showed him the city!
  6. TeacherJenn
    TeacherJenn
    I wondered the same thing! Who all do we tip???
  7. meme_mayham
    meme_mayham
    do we tip in Canadian$/US$ or Mexican$