Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

I got the call! Dr. Brebbia's office called this morning. Aetna approved me!!!

1. trhaye3
    trhaye3
    I don't even know where to begin. I have been getting ready since August 2013. Now it is almost here. I have only had a fleeting moment of nervousness a few months ago. Now my hands are shaking. So funny how the body reacts to this news. I am ready right now! But, I have several things to consider. Now that I have been approved I can make firm decisions and be able to stick with them. So my surgery date is changing once again. I am going to set it for April 23,2013. Finally a real date. I could go as soon as March 19th but I am not ready financially. I have things I have to get in order. The sleeve procedure is not going anywhere. I need to have the time to heal properly just incase I am a slow healer. I can take care of a few things and have a clear mind and focus on healing and eating right without feeling the pull to get back to work. God is good. I know the time will fly by because I will be very busy in these next 2 months. I am just happy I got the approval and I can really start to plan now. God be with you all, your day is coming. Pray much and listen closely to His answer.

Be Blessed,
    Tanya
  2. GastricSleeve4MRC
    GastricSleeve4MRC
    Congratulations! !
  3. chowchowlover
    chowchowlover
    Congratulations
  4. lolasleeveana
    lolasleeveana
    That's really great! Im so excited for you! I still haven't gotten approval from my insurance yet but I am still in the beginning phase of everything. I will keep you in my prayers….Take one day at a time
  5. Miesha
    Miesha
    Congrats!