Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Rapid Weight Loss

1. Jphat
    Jphat
    How fast is everyone loosing their weight after surgery?
  2. forfourpaws
    forfourpaws
    My surgery was Dec. 10 and I've lost about 35 since then and 45 overall (I lost about 10 during the pre-op diet).
  3. BelindaK
    BelindaK
    I lost 55 in five months, but now its going very slow, a little over a pound a week. But I'm not complaining...nothing wrong with slow and steady!
  4. amayzme
    amayzme
    6 Weeks post op on sleeve. down 25# feeling great and never really hungery.
  5. Dawzow
    Dawzow
    9 days post op, 9 lb down
  6. Malcrafts
    Malcrafts
    I had surgery on Dec 17 and started liquid diet on Dec 2. I have lost 41 lbs since Dec 2!
  7. chuck1960
    chuck1960
    11 pounds pre-op.....31days post op 46lbs
  8. afevang
    afevang
    I had surgery December 5th and down 61lbs. Stalled for almost two weeks then lost 9lbs then lost another lb. I guess the stalls are normal. Husband had his a week ago and has lost 6lbs total of 18lbs the last two weeks.
  9. Lolo2
    Lolo2
    I'm interested to know when you all started on soft food, seems my doctors diet is slower, did u lose faster on liquids or once you got eating more food.
  10. Lolo2
    Lolo2
    I am 7 days post op and I have lost 3lbs, I lost 12 pre op, going to be a slow loser I think.
  11. Mrs007
    Mrs007
    I am slow loser too. I had surgery January 23rd and have only lost 17 pounds. I guess we will learn patience:-)
  12. Luann
    Luann
    There has got to be an upside to slow weight loss. Maybe we won't put our metabolism into shock & then end up gaining a lot back once we get to our goal. Or at least be less likely to need surgery for excess skin. At least I hope so.
  13. bahamadude
    bahamadude
    I had the sleeve on January 28th....5.5 weeks ago...I am down a total of 45 pounds...11 pre=op and 34 post op...it will be fine...
  14. Rknrbn
    Rknrbn
    Slow and steady weight loss is good. Lets your skin adjust to the change and you might not have as much saggy skin as others.