Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

welcome

1. sunkissed1974
    sunkissed1974
    Welcome to this group. Please feel free to share anything you might want to discuss, or ask, or question. We are all in this together!!
  2. Kelly Jo
    Kelly Jo
    I'm in Des Moines, Iowa. Three months post op, Dr. Teresa LaMasters.
  3. sunkissed1974
    sunkissed1974
    Welcome!! How do you feel?? How are you doing?? Updates are welcome!! Lol
  4. sunkissed1974
    sunkissed1974
    My surgery was 12/13/11. The day of surgery I weighed 260 pounds. I had already lost down from 327!! Today I am 120 pounds lighter. 207 pounds!! I am dropping well, but slow right now.
  5. tiggeredwards
    tiggeredwards
    I'm from Osceola Iowa and am working on completing my 6 months of doctor supervised weight loss that my insurance requires. I am hoping to have a sugery date in late May early to mid-June. I am working with Dr Eibes in Des Moines. Kelly Jo how long was your stay at the hospital after surgery? Just trying to get an idea of what to plan for?
  6. crmbrole
    crmbrole
    Hello I'm from Sioux Falls area in South Dakota. I week from today I will become a sleever!! 4th day of liquid diet and doing great. I will have my sleeve done with Dr. Sergio Quinones.
  7. Jenjen5159
    Jenjen5159
    My surgery is may 8th in Des Moines with Theresa lamasters! I can't wait! And tigger I'm planning 1 night in hospital unless something goes wrong!