Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

March 31, anyone else?

1. CookieHead
    CookieHead

Countdown begins.
  2. Janeanne67
    Janeanne67
    Hi congrats on having your date, mine is 27th March, I am so excited but it feels so far away..... I know it's not but I I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.
  3. CookieHead
    CookieHead
    The date seems so far away. I'm going to have to try not to keep thinking about it.
  4. nori21grl
    nori21grl
    Yes. March 31. I am so excited. I cannot wait
  5. Tubbynomore
    Tubbynomore
    I am also March 31. Where are you having surgery or which Dr.
  6. nori21grl
    nori21grl
    In Denver,CO witg Dr Brown
  7. Tubbynomore
    Tubbynomore
    Well good luck. I am going to Tijuana to see Dr. Kelly
  8. Mammarazzi76
    Mammarazzi76
    I got my date today, March 31 I feel like I should be more nervous but right now I'm just excited!
  9. Vande
    Vande
    ITS OFFICIAL PEOPLE
    My date is set for March 31,2014
    NY,NY DR.Belsley
    18 more days guys...
    Excited,scared,anxious and nervous all at the same time trying to gather up different liquid diet recipes lol I know there ain't much but I hear the fruit sugar free Popsicles or homemade Popsicles made with crystal light gets you by Also Protein shakes (maximum 2 a day) anyone else wanna share what there liquid diet will consist of???
  10. Mammarazzi76
    Mammarazzi76
    I am so excited!!! I feel like I should be more nervous. I have a serious fear of needles and hospitals and have never had an operation in my 38 years. I keep telling myself its only a few days of poking and being uncomfortable compared to the rest of my life living healthy and giving my kids the mom they deserve!
  11. billieromany
    billieromany
    I'm march 31 st too and so excited Tijuana here I come
  12. LFerris
    LFerris
    March 31st is my day!! Having my pre-op appt with the surgeon today and then it is just getting through those last few days.
  13. CookieHead
    CookieHead
    Good luck everyone!