Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Anyone having surgery March 21st with Dr Almanza?

1. Bethwowo
    Bethwowo
    Having surgery with Dr Almanza March 21st. I fly into San Diego on The 20th. Somewhat nervous and going to miss my grandbabies and family but excited to start this new chapter in my life! I want to be healthier so I can do more with my grandchildren.
  2. mrseboka0
    mrseboka0
    I'm also planning mine around that time...where are you coming from..I'm also using that doctor
  3. FLChristie
    FLChristie
    My surgery is scheduled for the 20th. I fly in on the 19th. Looks like we will be there the same time. I'm excited but a bit nervous because I'm going alone.
  4. Bethwowo
    Bethwowo
    I am coming from Toledo, Ohio. FL Christie, I will be alone also. Good luck!!! mrseboka0 are you scheduled yet? It would be nice to meet new people sharing the same experience! Where are you both coming from?
  5. FLChristie
    FLChristie
    Beth,
    I'm coming from Florida. I'm excited! I want the date to hurry up and get here. Not looking forward to the pre op liquids. I'm still trying to find a protein mix that I like. Any suggestions?
  6. QueenB
    QueenB
    Hello all I am having my surgery the 21st of this month also I am excited to meet all of you as it takes the edge off. I am flying from Florida.
  7. Mktmathis
    Mktmathis
    Im having surgery on the 21st as well! I'm looking forward to meeting you guys! two weeks to go! SO EXCITED!
  8. Bethwowo
    Bethwowo
    I am very excited! Dreading the liquid diet though! I work for a doctors office and we have lunch delivered everyday I am on my liquid diet so I will be sitting in my car. I bought Muscle Milk in chocolate and it tastes like water so I need to experiment with different things to add to it. Can't wait to meet all of you. When do you fly into San Diego? I will be there by 11:00 am on the 20th.