Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Date set! 2/27/14 Dr. Elias Ortiz

1. soon2belessofme
    soon2belessofme
    I'm three weeks out! I'm so excited. I've been researching for over a year. I'm starting the pre op diet in a week. Does anyone have a date near 2/27. I'm going solo, that makes me a little nervous...good luck to you all!
  2. Ginamsnowden
    Ginamsnowden
    I'm scheduled for the 23rd.. will be leaving on the 27... might see u at the hotel on the 26 when you get in.
  3. BelindaK
    BelindaK
    Congratulations!
  4. Romaniangel
    Romaniangel
    Hi I'm scheduled the 1st so I'll be there the 28th just booking my plane tickets tomorrow.
  5. Magwe
    Magwe
    Best of luck to you. Dr.Ortiz did my surgery Nov 11. Ive lost 30 lb and feel great. Take a saftey pin to hold your drain. They supply you with gatoraid and chicken broth. And on my last night there I had a really good tomato and goat cheese soup at the hotel restaurant...a few spoonfuls anyway. I never had pain, at all, ever. They'll take good care of you. Let us know how it goes.
  6. Celestial03
    Celestial03
    I'm flying out the 23rd, getting sleeved on the 24th! Should be getting back to the hotel on the 26th so maybe I'll see you there.
    I start my pre op diet Monday, good luck to all of us haha.
  7. Barbsbc
    Barbsbc
    I had my surgery with Dr. Ortiz on December 3rd and I am down 32 lbs, I am taking my mom down to TJ on Feb 24th her surgery is booked for the 25th so I am sure we will see you walking the hallways. This is the best decision you will ever make.
  8. karenl3
    karenl3
    Barbsbc I'm on the 25th as well. And I agree. I think it's the best decision ever. I'm day 4 of the pre-op diet. My stomach woke me up this morning. LOL it was loud!