Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

15 Days and counting....

1. jennifer o
    jennifer o
    Wow 15 more days... seens like it is going so slow. I start my preop diet on the 11th. I am sure it really is gong to go slow then.
  2. nursechick91
    nursechick91
    I'm 6 days and counting, and it does seem slow, I agree. The thing I repeat over and over and over is, "One Day At A Time". It's too overwhelming to look ahead!! I put up a paper by my desk and am marking a big X every morning after making it through another day. We are not alone, I'm saying prayers for all of us and WE CAN DO THIS!!! Blessings to you!!
  3. StacyD
    StacyD
    4 days and counting! If anyone would of told me I would spend 14 days on liquids I'd of called them crazy........well so far so good and the hunger I experience is minimal at best. Jennifer I wish you much good luck on the preop diet whatever it is. Nursechick - you are almost there too!!!
    High fives we will all be sisters of the sleeve!
  4. Aquajog
    Aquajog
    18 hours and counting!!! And almost made my first big mistake .. Husband was going to be leaving at 3:45 . We only have one car since retired and snowbirds... Live 15 miles from drug store .
    Cleaned my whole apartment , made bed , laundry , dropped off script I got a my preop appointment and figured he could pick it up on Sat.
    Bought everythingI will need for a week after surgery and easy foods for him .. Decided just to relax a bit but to read over my pre op instuctions just one last time.. Do not know how I missed it BUT.. I need one of the meds in the AM and I am to put a patch behind my ear after
    I shower tonight. It is to help prevent nausea tomorrow ..
    Just rushed to the. Pharmacy .. So now I have to drink atleast 6
    Glasses of water before Midnight than NPO..
  5. Sunny5
    Sunny5
    I start my Pre op diet on the 11th too! I heard once you get past day 3 it gets easier...glad we all have each other to cheer us all on along the way
  6. Ginamsnowden
    Ginamsnowden
    I start my pre-op diet on the 10th... Surgery on the 23rd.. Cant believe how fast it's coming up!! Trying not to go crazy eating all the things that I wont be able to eat anymore, not that we really cant eat some of these things once in a while, but I'm thinking going out to eat wont be the same when I can only take a few bites.. Looking forward to getting the hard part over with.
  7. Bnbdaddy
    Bnbdaddy
    Exciting for sure. I am February 20th with Dr Ariel Ortiz.