Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Pre-op Pics?

1. Vande
    Vande
    As we all are approaching our surgery date,is everyone ready to post a before pic ???
    Or are you planning on waiting till you hit you'll total goal weight or 1st goal mark 5 lbs 10 lbs 15 lbs etc....
  2. nursechick91
    nursechick91
    I hope to take my before pictures this week-end, but I'm so computer-illiterate that I don't know if I will be able to download (upload?) them! My surgery is one week from today. Can't wait for it to be over!! To me, this pre-op diet is AWFUL! I realize there are people with worse problems, but I am fighting off panic attacks from feeling trapped by this! I've lost 10 pounds in 7 days, which certainly brightens my mood, but right now these next 7 days seem like 7 years!!
  3. Alc2013
    Alc2013
    hi - is it private or can everyone see the pics? i am wearing black tights and a bra in mine and it doens't look pretty lol
  4. Younggal
    Younggal
    Ok, I'll try and get a picture sometime before my surgery date on the 17...ugh! I try to be behind the camera, not in front.
  5. eatpam
    eatpam
    I am going to take my before pics this weekend also. I made plans with my daughter to take them. Some of them will not be things I want to post but I will post one.

I plan on keeping a log of pics on my phone either every week or every other week. One thing I have noticed on some other pictures are how the different angles and distance from the camera makes it difficult to really see the progress. I want to keep that in mind for my pictures.

I'm still having a hard time really imagining what my own development will look like.
  6. rzrbackgirl
    rzrbackgirl
    I think I'm going to wait til I get home to post my pre-op picture. I think I will continue to take pictures once every month, hopefully this will be motivating!!
  7. Megso228
    Megso228
    Before pics??? I can't say I have actually allowed anyone to take a picture of me showing anything below the chin for sometime!!! I'm probably still in some form of denial but I think I'll pass on the before pics and wait until the inner goddess finally emerges and then I'll take lots of selfies and do lots of poses for other people to take pics!!
  8. Megso228
    Megso228
    Alright, you talked me into it! I've just taken a picture in the full length mirror (underwear only!!!). with my phone and it was disgusting! Starting from the ground up . . . Feet are splayed and rolled in at the ankles because my thighs are so fat I can't even get my knees together! My stomach hangs over my undies like some alien love child and no luck with a six-pack in the midriff area - more like a beer keg than a six-pack! My boobs don't sag too much which is great until you consider they are being supported by rolls of fat just below them! My arms - canteen lady's arms all the way!!! My chin? Or is that chins?? I use to have a dimple in my cheek, just the one and it as rather cute! Now I have lots of dimples but they are in my butt cheeks!!! Which are definitely NOT cute! It's late at night, I'm wearing my glasses and have no make up on - so, in short, I WILL NOT be posting any before shots! I will however, refer to this photo over the next few months as I see the new me emerging from within the lard! I disgust myself and can never forgive myself for letting my weight get so bad that I have shamed myself, my husband and my children.
  9. ybeach
    ybeach
    I've been leery about posting pre-op pics, however I think I am...no wait...I am going to take and post pre-op pics as soon as I'm moved into the new house.