Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Free Bariatric Samples and Place to get Bariatric Food, Snacks, Shakes, etc...

1. Zeekecavaricci
    Zeekecavaricci
    Special Offer from BARIATRIC CHOICE !! Free samples of food !!

by Zeekecavaricci Today at 12:03 AM
    HEY MEMBERS AND VISITORS TO MY GROUP. I FOUND A COMPANY THAT SPECIALIZES IN BARIATRIC NUTRITION AND PRODUCTS. I TALKED TO THEM TODAY AND THEY GAVE ME PERMISSON TO GIVE YOU THE LINK.

It is Best Bariatric Surgery Diet Supplements, Bariatric Foods, Vitamins for Bariatric Eating

You can register and use the REFERRAL CODE OF: 7308378

Then click on the live chat and request all available samples and they will live chat with you and get your address information and send you free nutrition, products along with a mailed catalog. Since I had bariatric surgery 6 years ago and also being an R.N., I get questions every day from members and visitors finding it hard to get the items they need that are acceptable and "legal" for Sleevers, Banders, and Bypassers. I got my freebies in about 4 days ! Really good products !! Lots of bonuses, discounts, and credits earned with each order.

Hey Free is a good thing ! Good Luck, Dennis
  2. Aquajog
    Aquajog
    Thank you .. Really was looking for a place that I could try samples before buying a large tub.
    My program was very informative .. Provided much education .. And gave use a list of were we can buy things we need as well as selling them at the hospital .. But everything I saw was big and expensive .
    Do not so much mind the cost but hate to waste if I can not tolerate the taste.
    I am on my pre-op diet .. Surgery on Friday . I had to have 3 months with a dietitian or doctor
    for my insurance approval ..Since my insurance covered it I saw a Bariatric dietitian . Glad I did . She had me stopping caffeine and sodas after the first visited .. I was measuring my food and taking small bites after my second .. LOL ..the thing I am finding most difficult is not tasting the food that I do cook. So afraid that I will slip this week that my husband said he would eat out .. But I figure I have to work that out.
    Any suggestions on what not to buy as far as proteins ..
  3. julrs13
    julrs13
    I have been ordering from them since before my surgery. They have the best hot chocolate and cappuccino protein mix. The warm drinks sit better on my tummy than the cold ones. I also have some of their 35 gram protein vanilla that I add fruit to and make a really good high protein shake. Make sure you buy the Bariatric Choice not the Wonder Slim products. They are out of the boundaries my doctor gave me. I have tried some of the chips and cheese puffs. I wouldn't waste my money unless you are desperate for something expensive to crunch on. They don't taste that good. Good luck with everything. The best cold shakes are Premier from Wal-Mart.
  4. Kathysangels
    Kathysangels
    Does anyone have the exact link page for this? I tried to google the address using what you show, but got a gazillion hits for the same basic name. Thanks!
  5. Hibbitson
    Hibbitson
    No luck googling for the site here either.
  6. Aquajog
    Aquajog
    I just went online and found them.. Filled out a form and they said the e-mailed me a bill of sale $0.00 price and said it was sent out. Since I am in the hospital have not received it yet..
    I really hit it just right when I went into GNC....ISOPURE ..liquid fruit flavored, 20oz bottles 40 gr protein....great over ice as a cold drink..I do half at a time..but they were on clearance ..use by date. 5-30-14...half price $2.19 ..and they still did the buy 3 get one free.
  7. Kathysangels
    Kathysangels
    I requested the samples with them and got them about a week after the initial .00 sent notice. What I received was two pudding samples and a chicken broth. I was a bit put out - all the prices were about the same for any of their food items and I would have expected a bit more of a real sample of what they sell - even a fruit drink would have been better. I talked to the company about this and was told that actually I got a pudding drink and a pudding and that was just how they did it. I mentioned I thought the entire reason for their promotion was to get us to try their merchandise - and said I probably wouldn't be any more inclined to buy from them after the sale.
    THEN,
    I started really looking around the site and realized that MOST of their items were sweetened with aspartame. I don't know about the rest of you, but this is one of the few sweeteners that I do NOT want to use. Check out this article on it: Aspartame is, By Far, The Most Dangerous Substance on The Market That is Added to Foods.
    A friend's doctor family member said that he would never allow his family or anyone else he loves to knowingly use this sweetener if he could help it.
    BUT the worst part is, I am sure that most of the dieters think they are doing something good by taking it in the form of Equal, Spoonful and Nutrti-sweet.
    When I asked about this at the company - the representative said that they do have some items that do not have this in them and also had many items that didn't require a sweetener - which I then reminded her that I wish they had included a sample of some of these items in their sample box.
    BUT, then again, I have been told that most of the artificial sweeteners out there are not good for us - so what are we left with? Sugar, which we all know we are not supposed to use.

Sigh! - why is this chore of choosing the right items for us to eat so difficult?