Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Any Minnesotans out there!?

1. Sunny5
    Sunny5
    I am being sleeved 2/21/14...just wondering if there is anyone in Mn that is on this same journey!
  2. JenMN
    JenMN
    I was sleeved on 2/3/14 I am in the Twin Cities. I've seen two other people on here too from MN one is from Otsigo I think and the other from Rochester,
  3. jbsleeved
    jbsleeved
    I am new to the sleeve community. I had my surgery 9/30/14. I live in Southern Minnesota.
  4. ckpetrmoon
    ckpetrmoon
    I am having my sleeve on 12.26.14 at UMP Fairveiw. How is everyone doing? Would love to hear where you had your surgery done and how you are doing, the good, the bad and the ugly. I think having support that you know is close to home is wonderful.
  5. ckpetrmoon
    ckpetrmoon
    It has been a busy day for me today. I had my sleep consult this morning and a sleep study will be done on the Saturday, November 8. I'm kind of hoping I have sleep apnea than my insurance will pay for the surgery. Then I did my psyche Val had to take a long test. But I only had to do one visit so now I'm done with that. Now I'm off to my primary care physician to get labs drawn and here he wrote my letter. I hopeI hope everything keeps moving smoothly
  6. LaNae
    LaNae
    I'm from west central MN. I am hoping to have a sleeve, but I'm in the very early stages. Can some one tell me what all is ahead for me while I get ready? LaNae
  7. Nancy23
    Nancy23
    Hello Minnies, I just scheduled surgery for April 17th in Mexico and I am beyond excited. How are you doing on your journeys? Nancy
  8. MnDave
    MnDave
    Central MN here. New here. Surgery 12/16/15. Anyone else from MN still around? Would love to chat.
  9. Tami2
    Tami2
    I am from Montevideo, MN. Has anyone had the sleeve done at CentraCare in St. Cloud? Any doctor suggestions?