Got my date today

1. bigiphish41
    bigiphish41
    Hello All My March Sleeve Friends

I got scheduled today for the 18th, so close yet so far away

feeling anxious
  2. ajens
    ajens
    That is awesome! Where are you having it done at? I think it will be here faster than you realize! Congrats!
  3. edubb99
    edubb99
    So great! Happy for you!
  4. Chatty Kathy
    Chatty Kathy
    Good for you. Hoping mine is soon after that!
  5. shadowsmom
    shadowsmom
    So Happy for you and I agree I think it will fly by at least until the last 48 hours or so.
  6. one4sailn
    one4sailn
    Just got my date, today, of March 5th! SO excited...I have been wanting to have this procedure for the last 2 years and timing finally is on my side! I'm ready to get my health in order. Anyone else going to be at Dr. Almanza's the same day or even the same week? CAN'T WAIT!!
  7. FLChristie
    FLChristie
    I'm scheduled for surgery with Dr. Almanza on March 20th. I can't wait!
  8. April_2014
    April_2014
    Looks like I will be right in the middle of the two ladies that last posted....I will be going to Dr. Almanza on the 10th of March! I agree with the original post....so close but so far away! I am so glad I joined this site. It really adds to this journey....also makes it that much more exciting. I am feeling more empowered with my decision everyday! Good luck March sleevers! February is a short month!!
  9. aries29505
    aries29505
    I'm scheduled for surgery with Dr. Almanza on March 3rd
  10. arohaina
    arohaina
    Wow, Dr Almanza has a busy month ahead!
    I have a different surgeon and I am hanging out for the 4th March and am excited and nervous. The forums have been great and although I've been browsing for the last month online, I haven't read one post where a sleever has regretted their surgery, which gives me hope for this journey.
    I'm probably most worried about the Optifast, as I haven't enjoyed that in the past, and the lack of energy pre op that might make parenting my five active kiddies a bit harder... other than that, my dreams are full of weight loss successes - every night without fail, I dream about seeing the scale go down bit by bit! Are any of you concerned about mortality statistics?
  11. Bakinka
    Bakinka
    My surgery on March 7/2014 with. Dr almanza
    Good luck for all of us
  12. jenifer
    jenifer
    Hello everyone. I know I am late but I was just scheduled for March 6 with Dr. Almanza I am so excited and nervous at the same time. :-)
  13. KuteTpie
    KuteTpie
    I'm late also but I'm scheduled March 3 with Dr. Almanza can't wait..