Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hey Tall Sleevers, what's NEW?

1. BladeFox
    BladeFox
    Give a shout out or an update. We are all in need of some refreshing or wise news!
  2. grimace1
    grimace1
    I finally got back on track after the holidays and broke the 100 pound weight loss mark. Woo hoo!
  3. bjsrealtor
    bjsrealtor
    Hi Everyone, I am 5'10" and now weight 212. I live near DC in a Md suburb. I am a realtor here.
    My goal weight is 175-180.pds.
    I have decided to start juicing again to make sure I am getting all the right nutrients. I have lost 60 pds in 6months. I eat a lot of soup (homemade) and I love the spicy chipolata cheddar zingz crackers by cheeseit. They settle my tummy and satisfy. I can not eat fast food anymore. Hurts my tummy. I like to slowly eat grits (easy in microwave)and 1 soft egg w/ rye toast for breakfast.That holds me till lunch. I love the Dannon fit peach yogurts for nitetime snacks, only 80 calories and so delicious! I have tried to like the greek yogurt for the extra protein but I definitely perfer the regular yogurt. I love my chocolate O.N. whey protein shake (30 grams) protein.) I try for 2 a day-first thing in AM and one in afternoon. I have learned I must have 64 oz of water every day or the dreaded constipation comes back. I love my sleeve and new body,
    Many Thanks to Dr Almanz in Mexico ( a wonderful experience) I had no pain and loved the grand hotel!
    ! It is the best thing I ever did for myself.
  4. BladeFox
    BladeFox
    Congratulations Grimace1 and Bjsrealtor! Please stay on our board to keep us motivated and encouraged through your successes and changes.
  5. rfillmore26
    rfillmore26
    I had my surgery on 12/10/13 and as of today I am down 61 pounds. I don't know if that is the normal rate of loss or if I am losing to much to fast. I am having a hard time getting enough fluids in and not eating as much as I probably should. I was told to eat every 2 hours or so. Is everyone else eating the same every 2 hours?
  6. BladeFox
    BladeFox
    Started stretching and Wow what a difference it is making.