Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Calling all May Babies!!!!!!!

1. skinny2be
    skinny2be
    I would love to hear how all the May Babies are coming along!!! All of us are 8 months out now and im curious on how things are going with you?? Thoughts? Regrets? Total loss so far? Personal Victories? Anything?

So far for me...

Start weight: 218
    Height: 5ft.6"
    Current weight:145 (total loss 73 pounds)
    Size: 6 pants & medium shirts

I have no regrets, i wish i would have done it sooner!!!
    I have energy to play with my granddaughter now!!!
    I am not ashamed to go out in public now.
    I think i might need a boob job now... lol
    My life no longer revolves around food.
    The day i was able to put on the size 6 jeans i cried like a baby in the dressing room.
    Im glad my hair is coming back.

I cant wait to hear from everyone!!! I wish continued success to everyone and many more personal victories!!!!
  2. ornursetab
    ornursetab
    Starting weight : 255
    Height:5ft 2"
    Current weight: 157
    I'm almost 100 pounds down!!!! I can hardly believe it. I'm in a size 14 from a 22. I can wear large tops from and 2 and 3X. I'm very well endowed in the breast area. I have soooo much energy. I've been working out with Shaun T Focus T25 and I love it. I'm losing inches every week. I too have no regrets, but wish I had done it sooner. I notice that I now will look in the mirror, where as before I would totally avoid them. I only looked at my face. I will say that I have lost some of my friends. "best friends" that is. They are larger girls and I don't brag about my weight lost but they have just about quit talking to me and I work with one everyday. Now she talks to another girl that's heavy. I do have a pair on Not Your Daughter Jeans in a size 10. I almost yelled in the store when I wore those. I've also been in two fashion shows in the local mall. I would never have done that before.
    All in all I'm very happy that I've come so far.
  3. sweetsleeve
    sweetsleeve
    I too am totally thrilled that I have the sleeve. I have lost 78 lbs. I was in a 26 jean and now am wearing ( drum roll please ) size 16 !!!!! I was in 3x tops and now wear XL. I love wearing boots and skinny jeans . Who would have thought ?????? So much more energy and am much happier with everything. My friends have stayed my friends, I try really hard not to say a lot about my weight or size of clothing around my heavier friends, but it is hard not to be excited. Two of my friends would have the surgery in a heartbeat but their insurance won't pay for it and one of them has a letter friend 2 different doctors but they still won't pay. It just doesn't seem fair. Anyway the only regret is not doing this sooner !!!!
  4. Skinnymini
    Skinnymini
    Hi
    Height 5ft 2"
    Start weight 217
    Day of sleeve 208
    Current weight 131

First goal was 130
    New goal 120

Have had up and downs but finally have control of my comfort eating! Have also learnt to love cottage cheese and egg white omlettes Really love the sleeve. Only my immediate family know. One thing that has really surprised me is the negative/ jealous reactions i get from so called friends! I feel they now feel "threatened" by me and they preferred it when i was bigger. These people tend to now be bigger than me. Its disappointing but i know they are projecting their issues onto me x

Ive lost 86lbs in total
  5. EYee13
    EYee13
    Feeling great! Love my sleeve. Stronger and more energy. Went from size 30/28 to 14/16! Wish I did it sooner. Down 99 lbs. last month has been tough trying to get to 100. Able to eat a little more, random sugar cravings (didn't have those pre-sleeve, weird). Still have 86 more lbs to go. Worried about this month of plateaus. Excited to see baby hairs coming in.

Keep up the great work May Sleevers!
  6. EYee13
    EYee13
    Weighed-in this morning...finally crossed the 100lb mark! Down 103.4! Loving my sleeve!

So proud of all Sleevers! It's a tough choice. We made it and changed our lives forever. Here's to stronger bodies, stronger minds and health all around!
  7. Skinnymini
    Skinnymini
    100lbs!!! Well done!
  8. g_174
    g_174
    I am happy to hear that everyone is doing good on their weight loss. I have loss very small amount of weight since my surgery on May 10, 2013. My total weight loss been 52 lbs. I don't eat much because I get sick (vomit) if I eat too fast or too much. I have a lot of muscle loss I am starting to walk now becuse even though I only lost the 52 lbs, boy that been enough to giving me engery to go walking in the evenings. I have a sagging stomach and sagging arms, but that is ok. I hoping to continue to walk hoping this will help me with more weight loss. I still feel this is the best thing I ever did for myself.
  9. EYee13
    EYee13
    Skinny Mini, congrats on reaching goal!!

May 2013 Sleevers, how are you all doing? Since hitting 105 lb loss, I've hit a plateau got the last 4-5 weeks. Increased protein and activity. Weight is not budging. Any tips? Thanks!
  10. clujan09
    clujan09
    So happy that everyone is doing so well. I have lost 80 lbs I think that is a little slow but I am a size 14 from a 22/24 so I am happy for that. My goal was to loose 100lbs for my one year anniversary and it's not gonna happen,I have been stuck for like 4 months and I just can't loose those 20 lbs that I need. my scale moves up and down between 170 and 175. I'm frustrated. I notice that I eat more than I used to and that scares me so I throw up. I will never gain weight again! I do have more energy but not enough to exercise, I guess if I exercised more I would lose what I need. Well just thought I would give you a little bit about me. I hadn't logged in in a while. People tell me I look pretty good all the time but I know I just look ok...
  11. Grammabear
    Grammabear
    I was doing very well until about 3 months ago. I've lost a total of 105 lbs and I'm thrilled! I feel like I have unlimited energy. I'm doing things I haven't physically been able to do in years. I've picked up some new hobbies that I would have never dreamed of doing before the sleeve (skiing, running, kayaking). I'm wearing a size 8! I haven't been a size 8 in 20 years! But, I feel like I'm starting to slip back into my old habits, and I'm terrified. I don't EVER want to go back to the way I was. EVER! I'm staying active and haven't gained any weight back, but I've been stuck at the same weight for the past 3 months and I've got 25 lbs to go before I reach my goal. I know it's because I've been eating like crap! I feel like I'm having a lot of difficulty controlling my cravings. Any words of wisdom?
  12. Skinnymini
    Skinnymini
    Hi Everyone how are you all doing? Im good reached goal weight and have passed it im now 112-115lbs tend to stay in that range. I have gone from a uk size 18-20 to 6-8! Had to but a whole new wardrobe.

Has anybody got any ideas to help saggy skin? I think I lost pretty fast which is really bad for skin. Will it shrink back? Thanks x