Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Date has been set, Flights Purchased!

1. Lopezr
    Lopezr
    SO i know its a little early but when you have two kids these things take time to plan! I have set my surgery date for May 30th and have booked my flights and all. Anyone else planning on going around then? Any words of wisdom from those recently or not so recently sleeved?

Ray
  2. Chonda
    Chonda
    I WISH I had booked my flight as soon as i knew my date... I opted to wait and of course the ticket went up $150.. my surgery is scheduled for Feb 17! Only a few more days!!
  3. Lopezr
    Lopezr
    Yeah that is one of the main reasons why i booked my flight as early as possible is to keep the cost of flights down! Keep me updated I can't wait to hear how it went!
  4. nanfit
    nanfit
    I'm so excited for you both!!! Be sure to harass Orlando into taking you to the beach!
  5. Monique
    Monique
    Heck, I didn't think about harrassing Orlando or Abraham into taking me to the beach. I was all about the shopping!
    Abraham mentioned that one group of ladies talked him into taking them to the strip club!

Congrats on your May day - it will come soon! I have some useful tips (that I posted while in Mexico and was thinking about it) on my blog (on this site), if you care to look.

You won't regret having this done and you won't regret choosing A Lighter Me. They will take good care of you!
  6. Celestial03
    Celestial03
    That's great! I've heard nothing but great things about A Lighter Me and Dr. Ortiz. Janese has been super helpful and supportive with any question or concern, became FB pals (Abraham added me as well so I get to see all his goofy pics he takes with the patients haha).. all of this and I haven't even had the surgery yet, scheduled for Feb 24th. I've been very impressed with the whole process so far!