Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Day 5

1. sweetie1220
    sweetie1220
    Well I am 57 year old at the crossroads of life. Will retire and start a new career in 1 to 2 years. My heart 25 just got accepted to law school in another state. My mom is in nursing home with numerous med problems and docs and I attend all appts as her caregiver. I go to dr in 2013 and it is established I have asthma sleep apnea, arthritis pre diabetes, heel spurs, plantar fast it's, and tendinitis, using boots, braces to walk. It is time for sleeve...well after seven or eight months of exams and test I was sleeved 1/14/14. On clear diet getting fluids in, not sure friends and family truly understand I just want to feel better....that's me struggling but not alone...God has me
  2. Philialuv
    Philialuv
    Congratulations on making the right decision for "you". I was sleeved in Dec and some of my family and friends didn't agree with my decision but they didn't feel my pains or walk in my plantar fasciitis shoes. But since it is done they have been very supportive. I say that to let you know that when they see how much better you are, they make change their minds. Good luck.
  3. tracke38
    tracke38
    Hugs and kIsses sweetie1220 & Phiialuv! I will be sleeved on 3/12/14 and am so excited for my appointment to arrive. Don't concern yourselves with those who dont't understand, as long as you feel better, thats what counts.
  4. patjones
    patjones
    Congrats before I got sleeved I was miserable and my family did not like the idea either. So I got dropped off and stayed in the hospital by myself. I was there for 1 day only and believe it I was driving when I got out. I feel so much better and I am now walking faster with out being out of breath. I go to the gym every day if I could but at least 4 times daily. And I can not be a greedy pig anymore with my eating. But I am at a stall on my weight loss hopefully I will start up agin. I started at 349 I am now 263. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME, ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOK. Have a wonderful morning