Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

husband getting sleeved

1. fluffynomore
    fluffynomore
    My husband is getting sleeved tomorrow! I was sleeved September 10, then his job switched Insurance companies October1 and this wasn't a covered procedure with the new insurance. I'm glad that the old insurance approved him before the switch and we were just waiting on a surgery date, that made it easier for the benefit manager to appeal it.... So now it's covered! Doing this as a couple makes the lifetime change thing much easier! I'm glad we can so this together.
  2. princeman26
    princeman26
    My wife had her sleeve September 30, 2013 & mine is this Tuesday, 2/11/14. She had lost 100 lbs presurgery, and 50+ since. She is within about 30 lbs of her goal. I do all the cooking, and have changed all our meals to fit her diet, and adjusted my habits accordingly. We decided to have her go first, and recover especially given her long road. After backing out of the bypass a few years ago, she had success but plateaued. I have struggled with my weight for my whole life too, so seeing her work so hard, and having our daughter, has motivated me to follow suit. We want to see her grow up, and see grandchildren some day. If we can do it, so can you!
  3. fluffynomore
    fluffynomore
    Thanks! Hope all is well with your recovery,