Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

New member co piolet too Seaford

1. skinnykat
    skinnykat
    Hey guys,
    I'm getting my sleeve in June. Just wondering if anyone else is using Medicare? I have so much to do before surgery! I have to go to Seaford for a nutria program. Its a pretty far! Want to see if anyone would like to come with and get it out of the way? Let me know! I live in Milford.
  2. Suzie64
    Suzie64
    Hey Skinnykat!
    I live on Deal Island in Somerset County, MD. I have just started inquires on VSG. I have a seminar in Salisbury at Delmarva Bariatric March 22. Excited to learn more. So happy for you. And I have BC/BS CareFirst
  3. got2get
    got2get
    Hi skinnykat & Suzie64
    I live between you both - I'm in Salisbury! Medicare is my primary insurance also. I've just completed the 6 month mandatory supervised weight loss program at Johns Hopkins, plus the psych evaluation, nutrition counseling, support group attendance & my primary's approval (Letter of Medical Necessity). That seemed like forever, but it's finally finished...now just waiting on insurance approval. I hope to be able to attend a local support group in Berlin afterwards. I know Delmarva Bariatric doesn't allow outsiders to join them. Good luck to you both as you journey towards your surgeries. I'm getting the sleeve surgery & hope to have a date soon. Would love to keep in touch with you both!