Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hello fellow Queenslanders!

1. Missbent
    Missbent
    Im having my sleeve done in Buderim by Dr Baxter on Jan 28 2014. Anyone else in the general area?
  2. Sunshine3
    Sunshine3
    Hi there, I am in Currimundi, how are you going in the prep and countdown? I am being sleeved 3 Feb in Brisbane
  3. Missbent
    Missbent
    Hi there! I'm in Caloundra. This is my second day on shakes etc. blurgh yuck. I'm not enjoying it one bit. The Optifast soup is foul but the flavoured drinks are bearable but I'm starving!!! I've been told this passes by the second week. I hope so. Have you started the pre op yet, if so how are you coping with it? Also, is there any particular reason you're going to Bris instead of on the coast?
    The heat is a killer at the moment isn't it.
    Cheers. Linda
  4. brmeta
    brmeta
    Hi I had my op on the 31st Jan and have not been able to eat but am on fluids until the 27th Feb....anyone in Townsville??
  5. BriThePie
    BriThePie
    Hi guys, I am Brian from the Gold Coast, 60 year old male with great support from my wife of 35 years. Guess you guys are well on your journey! My surgeon is Dr Victor Liew and I get my op on the 6th June.
  6. Rach2377
    Rach2377
    Hi Guys and Gals,
    I have stumbled across this website, as I have been searching everything I can about having Gastric Sleeve Surgery. Like to be well equipped with information (good and bad) on something that is going to be life changing, hopefully in the best possible way.
    I live in Brisbane, am 37 years old and have an appointment with my potential surgeon next Friday to discuss everything. Excite and nervous and full of questions.
    Other than yourself Brian, has everyone else had their surgery now. How is the journey going? I would love to hear from you.
    Thanks.
    Rach.