Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

I mis-counted-- and that puts me in March!

1. vsgfatbottomgirl
    vsgfatbottomgirl
    March seems like so far away but I know it's not. My first visit with my NUT. was December 10th, so 90 days from there puts me at March 10th to submit to insurance. I thought it was 3 NUT visits, but its actually 90 days is what my insurance requires. Lets just hope there are no snags... Anyone else having surgery in March?
  2. Chatty Kathy
    Chatty Kathy
    Hi. I am hopefully going to have my surgery in March but, if I miscalculated it could be April. Had my psych evaluation 1/2. Have many appts/groups to in the next three months. I meet with the surgeon on March 21. Here's hoping all goes well.
  3. BananaBelly
    BananaBelly
    I'm set to be sleeved on March 12th. I have done all of my requirements except my 3rd NUT visit, my final weigh in (3 weeks prior to surgery) and on that same day I have to attend a class. I'm working on losing my 10 pounds that I was required, per the surgeon, not my insurance. I'm just really hoping my insurance approves me!
  4. shadowsmom
    shadowsmom
    I'm hoping for Mid March date, hope to know more after my Feb 7th scope. Wishing you all the best!
  5. rose pedle
    rose pedle
    I having my on March 3 can what !