Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Wedding ring?

1. Dawzow
    Dawzow
    Weird question, but do they make you take your wedding ring off on surgery day? Just trying to decideif iit's something I should just leave at home lol... 3 more weeks! Aiiyyeee!
  2. gem2
    gem2
    I imagine they would want it off
  3. nanfit
    nanfit
    Leave it at home. Actually, leave all your expensive jewelry at home. It's not worth losing it. You'll have to take off all jewelry for surgery anyway.
  4. byebyebabyfat2014
    byebyebabyfat2014
    I had my wedding ring & a ring with Philippians 4:6 ( an encouragement & reminder), but I had to give them to mu husband to keep. You can't wear them, or any jewelry during surgery. They even took my glasses. If no one is going with you, just leave it all at home. They do have a safe to store valuables but it's just easier to leave them at home.
  5. paradoxgal
    paradoxgal
    I agree, leave it behind. My fingers swelled afterward anyway from the IV, you wont be wearing it anyway.
  6. Stacy'sSleevedLife
    Stacy'sSleevedLife
    I did not take any jewelry to Tijuana with me. I knew that I would have to remove any jewelry before I had surgery.
  7. Dawzow
    Dawzow
    Thanks guys! My hubby will be traveling with me, but sounds like it's easiest to just leave them at home. Can't believe how soon surgery finally is!