Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgery in 2 weeks

1. Yomi Yomi
    Yomi Yomi
    My surgery is in 2 weeks on January 20, 2014. I am beginning to feel a little nervous but I know I am doing the right thing in order to live a better, healthier life. I begin my liquid diet next Monday. Keep me in ya'll prayers.
  2. tracke38
    tracke38
    You're gonna do great! Stand on your faith, and claim this (I know I have) and know that you have many here to offer support for your journey. Just take it one day at a time, one protein shake, cup of broth, sip of water, at a time. You are worth this, and deserve good health. Sending you hugs & kisses, and best wishes. Keep reaching out, we'll catch you!
  3. Aneved
    Aneved
    I agree, it seems crazy right now but it gets a lot better. Today I'm 3 weeks post-op & bit bad my recovery. It was rocky at first but I'm pleased so dar with the results. It's a change in my lifestyle but it's worth it .
  4. SistaB
    SistaB
    I am 4 weeks out, I had my surger on Dec 6 2013 and have only lost 15 lbs. I feel like I have done something wrong becuase of such a small weight loss when I have been following my surgeon'd directions to the letter. Is there any advice out there to help. This was a life changing event and I want to be successful as I can be reaching my goal of 80-90 lb weight loss. Help, Help Help!!!!!
  5. patjones
    patjones
    no need to be nervous I went in and did not even know I had the surgery because I felt great. I was released the next day and I was driving myself around.