Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Just getting in under the wire

1. mrsdawg73
    mrsdawg73
    Hi all...just joined. My surgery is set for tomorrow, 12/30. Looking forward to learning a lot from everyone's experiences.
  2. ProHeadhunter
    ProHeadhunter
    Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.
  3. Erics
    Erics
    Good luck with your surgery! We are here for you!
  4. mrsdawg73
    mrsdawg73
    Thanks!!!! I'll update post op.
  5. Kellyjo140
    Kellyjo140
    Had my surgery on Friday 12/27. It's not easy, but it's not terrible either! Best of luck to you!
  6. wrightstuff12
    wrightstuff12
    Good Luck!
  7. Aneved
    Aneved
    I never knew of this awesome support group until after my sleeve. Everyone has been a blessing & so open with sharing their experiences which have helped me a lot post-op. Remember to bring some gas X to the hospital $ sips and walk as much as u can post-op. It definitely has been a journey & life changing experience, but so far I have no regrets. Prayers are sent out for you.
  8. Peggy in NM
    Peggy in NM
    Good luck!
  9. AuntieIt
    AuntieIt
    Good luck, it's not that bad.
  10. Bigredrn76
    Bigredrn76
    Welcome and good luck!!!
  11. BunnyinHat
    BunnyinHat
    It's an awesome journey!!!! Welcome!!!!
  12. mrevie
    mrevie
    I'm tomorrow too (12/30/13)!
    Nervous and excited, but ready to go.
  13. Ann3
    Ann3
    I got sleeved 12/26/13. It was not bad at all. I heard so much about the gas that I walked and walked and never gave the gas a chance to build up in my body. I know everybody is different but I have been off pain meds since day two and actuallywent to the grocey store today, only 5 days out. No pain. Hardest part for me is drinking the shakes. I was fine while on Nectar for the first three days, but can't stand the bariactric advantage shakes.