Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Concerned

1. Lgb64
    Lgb64
    I got sleeves dec. 9th and my energy level is dropping , but what concerned me was today I started getting sick and throwing up yellow bile , then got sick at my stomach . Has anyone else has this problem ? I'm not sure if I should call my doctor , but this is the first time I have had any complications after surgery.
  2. Watch out world
    Watch out world
    Had toy eaten something
  3. Lgb64
    Lgb64
    Only scrambled eggs , but it was all I could do to eat . I've been feeling sick the last few days but today was the first time I threw up.
  4. California Marci
    California Marci
    It may be nothing but you are concerned. It is never wrong to call the doctor to get his opinion. If nothing else, you're safeguarding your health and getting more information for this post op period. Good Luck
  5. craigm68
    craigm68
    Is there a stomach bug going around? Check your temp.
  6. MTAIRYGIRL
    MTAIRYGIRL
    Call your doctor first. I too had my procedure on the 9th. I noticed that my energy level decreased this week struggling with my pureed diet. I also started feeling sick to my stomach. I don't think I was getting enough fluids in or food. So I changed priorities of hydration first, supplemental protein, and then puree foods. I have been feeling better since I did this.
  7. Weesie40
    Weesie40
    Your doctor won't want you vomiting with your new stomach so you might want to call for a rx for an antiemetic like zofran or phenergan.
  8. Lgb64
    Lgb64
    I have taken zofran . I feel a littler better today , so maybe it was just a stomach bug . If it continues today I guess I will be calling my doctor . Thanks.
  9. kpalmer
    kpalmer
    Hi all, just joining today. I had my surgery on December 13, 2013.

One thing to think about when throwing up yellow bile is gall bladder. When we loose weight quickly it affects the gall bladder. Hopefully you have gotten a chance to talk to your doctor, but if not, check it out.

Kpalmer
  10. Lgb64
    Lgb64
    I have a leak . I've been in the hospital since New Years . I finally broke down and called him ..
  11. ittybittykc
    ittybittykc
    I've been having the same problems- 3 weeks post op today. I started throwing up bile in the morning (my gallbladder was taken out in 2005) so I know it's not that. I've struggled the past few days to even get water down. I called them this morning, but they are in surgery so had to leave a message. I'm so sorry you are going through all that though, and I hope you start feeling better soon.