Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

buying a scale

1. Jeepgirl
    Jeepgirl
    I weighed in at 370 my first visit then day of surgery I was 360. now I have to go buy me a scale I've not personally owned a scale in so many years this is a big deal for me. I'm nervous about it.
  2. Traci
    Traci
    I just recently bought one. I had a lot of trouble finding one that had a big enough weight limit. I got one at walmart but I was only 3 pounds under the weight limit and my husband was over. I never even opened the box and took it back. Couldnt imagine having a scale we couldnt use. I came across one at Rite Aid. Its digitial with a 400 pound weight limit! I was impressed and love that both me and my husband can use it. Now I enjoy stepping on it and seeing the number go down every time I do! Hope you enjoy watching the number drop as well!
  3. KimJ40
    KimJ40
    I got mine from weight watchers
  4. fluffynomore
    fluffynomore
    I got mine from Walmart. They actually had quite a few that went up to 400lbs. It calculates bmi, and is programmable up to 4 users. It keeps track of weight loss for each user.
  5. mdr474
    mdr474
    What brand is your scale fluffy no more? Do you remember how much you paid for it?
  6. txredapple79
    txredapple79
    HI all, I am new to this group. I actually started at 430 then day of surgery I was at 386 and now at 334 so I think I can join this group Being at 430 I had to get a big big girl scale. I bought one called My Weigh XL-550 Talking Bathroom Scale from amazon it was about $48. Yes it talks but that was because I couldn't see the numbers since my belly was in the way. There is a switch you can turn off so it doesn't speak. I love it!
  7. fluffynomore
    fluffynomore
    So sorry it took long to respond. My scale is "Health o meter, the Doctors's scale" glass scale with progress bar, tempered glass platform. It tracks progress to weight goal for up to 4 users, measures up to 400 lbs, and calcualtes BMI. I got it from Wal_Mart for under $30, I think it may was $23 or $25. I love it.