Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

I need a new scale!!! What's your opinion?

1. BunnyinHat
    BunnyinHat
    So I need a new scale. Any suggestions? Thanks
  2. Bigredrn76
    Bigredrn76
    No suggestions but interested to see the replys!!!
  3. Omy
    Omy
    I have a weight watchers one from BBB. Used 20%off coupon on it. We like it as it also shows your bmi and water weight
  4. dqruff
    dqruff
    The Scale I have is nice because it not only tells your weight but it will allow you to see how much you lost since the last weigh in. I don't weigh myself everyday so it is nice to see the progress.
  5. OMGitsme
    OMGitsme
    I use the Weight Watchers one as well. You can set it for different users and it shows BMI, water weight, too.
  6. Kellyjo140
    Kellyjo140
    I'm a fan of the weight watchers one as well. Inexpensive, multiple users, bmi, oh, and my battery has lasted 5 years with weekly (sometimes more) use!
  7. smm773
    smm773
    I have the fitbit aria scale and it syncs with my fitbit and my fitness pal. I like having it all connected . .. It was a bit pricier, AND at bed bath and beyond it was exactly 20% higher than it was in other places. I think they do this Since people have the coupons. Ugh.
  8. Malcrafts
    Malcrafts
    Love my weight watchers scale for same reasons people stated but also because it goes to a tenth of a pound so if you only lost a little bit it still shows!
  9. BunnyinHat
    BunnyinHat
    Thanks everyone for your input!!!