Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

One month in... how is every one doing?

1. magimae
    magimae
    Most of the time I am doing well, feeling great, except after I eat. I am not enjoying eating, and I am feeling nauseous after eating.
    It's getting to me, is this normal? Is it happening to anyone else?

magimae
  2. Lily
    Lily
    Same here! I feel great, not hungry, love that! I was on a very very long stall since I started on regular foods. But last week my scale stared to move again, yeah!
  3. SaguaroSanctuary
    SaguaroSanctuary
    I've lost 12 1/2kg (25lbs approx.) to date and still learning to eat S L O W L Y. That extra teaspoonful can make all the difference between being comfortable and uncomfortable. I've read today how patients are told they can eat solid food a few days after surgery, that really surprised me. I was on such a strict regime. 2 weeks on liquids, 2 weeks on puree, 1 week soft food (my current week) and then onto solid food. I'm really amazed that I'm craving for fresh vegetables and not even interested in take away, chocolate, ice-cream, general junk foods. I'm so glad that the Ghrelin hormone (craving hormone) has GONE for me! Today it has been raining all day so I had a wardrobe clean out. It was so exciting throwing out all my size 22+ clothes! I'm definitely a happier camper now, I've even gone off my antidepressant meds! All the best to everyone!!!
  4. Kat1523
    Kat1523
    My date was the 18th. I'm down 59lbs. I'm not getting in as much food as I'm supposed to, but my fluids are pretty easy. Just joined a gym! lots of nonscale victories!
  5. KMelendez
    KMelendez
    This surgery has been the best thing I have ever done for myself. I have dropped 4 sizes since January '12. I feel terrific. I still have nausea, and there are many foods that I don't even try to eat. I have found that when I think I am hungry for a certain food, as soon as I have a bite, I am done with it. Food just doesn't taste the way it used to, and it doesn't have the hold it once had over me. I burp a lot more than I ever did before though.