Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Support group's

1. TDEHERRERA
    TDEHERRERA
    I live in avondale and i would like to know if anybody know's of any support group's that meet anywhere near avondale or even phoenix, the closest one i found was in scottsdale and that's way to far. I love this site but there is nothing like talking to people in person,ya know.
  2. ready4results
    ready4results
    i agree, i have to be able to speak to some sleevers out there face to face, my procedure is 1/7/2014 and looking forward to it, how do you feel? were you sick at all? i added you as a friedn, i reside in glendale.
  3. TDEHERRERA
    TDEHERRERA
    The only time i got sick was a couple of hour's after surgery that was it, now pain,that was a different story,for the first week the pain was intense i needed help getting in and out of bed i needed help getting in and out of a chair and also getting in and out of the car!!!! And that was after i took the pain med's that were prescribed.then the second and third week the pain wasn't so intense but it was still uncomfortable after that everything got better.now i know some people that did'nt even take their pain med's,so i guess it all depend's on how you tolerate pain ( i'm a wuss ).anyway i feel great now, where did you have you surgery done?