Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Want to use a lighter me

1. luvinfunkyworm
    luvinfunkyworm
    I actually just joind this site after being a stalker for a period of time I am interested in A lighter Me and the sleeve procedure. I guess i am looking into having this done in maybe march (ish). So far the Janese, has been decent in replying to my emails. However, when i last talked to her, i told her i wouldnt be able to do it until 2014 and all she said to me was be in touch. is this typcal?? Can any of you share you stories/experience/thoughts on A Lighter Me.
  2. Armygirl76
    Armygirl76
    I had my surgery Dec 1st. I originally contacted Alighterme back in late Aug. Honestly there is nothing much Janese can do for you until your date gets closer. Now any questions you might have between now and then she will answer you. Have you gone to the website yet? Once I decided on my date I called and scheduled i and Janese walked me through he whole process.
  3. BelindaK
    BelindaK
    I scheduled in May (after seeing photos of myself) for surgery in June. I then had to cancel indefinately and Janese just checked in with me once a month till I was able to set a date. What you can do is make your deposit and start putting money away for it. One of the reasons I went with ALM is because Janese didn't pressure me. I still have coordinators from other services contacting me even though I already had my surgery! LOL!
  4. nanfit
    nanfit
    The entire staff with A Lighter Me is fantastic. The guys will take care of you while you're there, make sure you have everything you need, and even take your out for fun times if you feel up to it. I never once felt like I'd had surgery outside of the day of and after. I was two days post op and feeling fantastic. Dr. Ortiz is wonderful. He took his time to talk to me privately and came in to see me daily at the hospital. I didn't even feel it when he took my drain out. He answers emails quickly and is a very good surgeon. You can just tell by how calm and composed he is. Really, you can't pick a better team of medical personal with A Lighter Me. I am so happy with my experience I'd bring everyone I know to them!
  5. Monique
    Monique
    I went with A Lighter Me for a few reasons (not in this order):
    1) No pressure - Janese called me once, answered all my emails and I'm now waiting for surgery date.
    2) Private rooms (I didn't want to share with anyone that I didn't know)
    3) Dr. Ortiz only does 4-5 surgeries a day.
    4) Price: Not the cheapest (they do 8-9 surgeries a day) or more expensive. I don't need a Dr. who has been on magazine covers!
    5) Track record - I've only seen/read good reviews for ALM.

I'm happy with the information that I've gotten thus far. I am confident that the surgery will go well and that I'll be sleeved and complaining about the "head hunger" in 5 weeks!
  6. luvinfunkyworm
    luvinfunkyworm
    Thanks for the tips. ALM really does seem like the best option not only for the price but no one seems to have any complaints about dr ortiz. I am getting a lot of annoying emails from other companies I have inquired with, but janese just seems to leave me be. I wasn't sure if that was typical or not.
  7. Monique
    Monique
    I think Janese is one of those "low pressure" sales people, which I prefer. I don't need the sales job, just want the answers to my questions. Once I signed up, I got a lot of info from Janese. She is there if I have a question but other than that, it's really just a waiting game.

Did you sign up with someone yet?

Monique
  8. Lee6Lee
    Lee6Lee
    I'm so happy to have heard good things about A Lighter Me! My surgery date is April 22nd with Dr. Elias Ortiz. I'm going to ask him to take the whole thing out (just kidding. Or am I?). Looking forward to my journey.
  9. TeacherJenn
    TeacherJenn
    So glad to hear all of this! I am in the beginning phase of this!!!!! Been researching and hope to schedule for June 9th if that date is still possible. I was getting concerned because almost everything sounds good, but I think I need to quit second guessing it and just dive in! LOL