Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Delayed Pre-Op Process

1. BladeFox
    BladeFox
    I feel that I have had the worst care from my clinic. When I say this, I get so many negative comments back from others and I don't know why. I'm just stating what has happened to me. So as an update, I have to wait 12 more weeks before I can see the doctor and then submission for approval and then schedule for surgery. All of this will probably take another four-months. I have done everything that has been required, but the problem has been in the nurses not signing off and recording my paperwork appropriately. Now, I have to do something that should have been started back in late August.

I am such an emotional wreck at this point that I have cried, overeaten (which is my greatest issue when I am down,) and just want to go and hide somewhere. I can't handle the negativity, so if you reply, please say something that helps.
  2. kimmid
    kimmid
    Sorry to hear that. Keep your head up. I had a similar problem also. Before you know it your sleeve date will be here. Stay positive and think of the bigger picture to keep you focus. Good luck.