Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Exercising

1. Seahawksfan
    Seahawksfan
    Sorry for the influx of post and questions.

What kind of exercise is everybody doing?

Even though I never plan to wear a bikini, I would like something close to a flat stomach. Right now I only do planks and crunches one day a week. Plus, I would like to gain some butt (I know not a common black problem!) but I haven't found anything that is not to physically straining that I can work on at this point other then squats. And I'm negative butt right now (as in I don't have anything). So, please share what you are doing.
  2. fluffynomore
    fluffynomore
    Yoga and pilates work, they concentrate on your core. I do 60 mins cardio, then weights, then abs. Sometimes I do sit ups on my pilates ball, u can feel the burn. For the buttocks, I never really concentrate on mine (I have to much), but there are some exercises u may want to try, like climbing exercises, or when u r standing, leg lifts to the rear, straight out and squeeze the buttock muscle. (I been exercising for years, yoga, pilates, step aerbics, pilates, boot camp, abs blast, water aerobics, swimming, etc..i just struggled with weight).
  3. Lalaangeleyes
    Lalaangeleyes
    I do Pilates, Zumba and circuit training with a trainer 5xs a week. Pilates can target your gluts as well. Also, swim when I am on vacation.