Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Expected Weight Loss

1. nanie310
    nanie310
    Does anyone else hope you wake up the next day and it's gone? But seriously I know I have a lot to loose but, I see people who have only lost 30 pounds after a few months. I'm honestly hoping for more than that!
  2. TammyO
    TammyO
    I wondered the same thing and asked my doctor about it, he said that everyone is different and that with the sleeve it's a little slower than the GBP, but it still comes off none the less - he said in my case I could expect to lose about 100 lbs in a year.
  3. kaotto1502
    kaotto1502
    Remember, there are also a lot of posts from people who have lost weight quickly. I just tell myself that losing slowly is better than either gaining or staying this size. So if it takes me two years, I'm ok with that. Of course, I'd rather have a miracle, but while I'm waiting on it, I'll have the sleeve.
  4. Pbran21
    Pbran21
    My father in law asked me how much I was have them take off lol he has had a stroke so things get messed up but that made me laugh
  5. Southern Kitty
    Southern Kitty
    I think everyone wants to go to sleep and wake up with the weight gone. I know it doesn't happen like a magic wand. I do know that it works. It is the final shot I have at getting it off. So if I go to Mexico or Timbuctoo I am going!!