Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Creating Our Best Life

1. Graciegurl
    Graciegurl
    "My best life is the result of striving to be my best in the countless things I do each day. From remaining patient in an impatient situation to being kind to someone who is rude to sharing myself and what I have with others. Today I know we create our best life by giving the best of ourselves to life.” – Blessings, Regina of Romancing Your Soul

For many of us having the VGS is one step, albeit a very important step, in creating our best life. For many years my weight has been the center of my life, losing, gaining, eating healthy or not so healthy and this has been a vicious cycle.

I for one want to get off the food-go-round of ups and downs! Having the sleeve done is an opportunity for me to create a new relationship with food. A relationship in which the choices I will be making will be choices that will be nutritious sustaining fuel for my health of my body.

It is my feeling that I will focus on living my best life and that food will never again consume my daily thoughts!

I have read many blogs from those of you who have had the surgery and are more than 3 mos out and the changes you have had since having the VGS is so encouraging to me. You talk about things you are better able to do, how having the surgery has been life changing in so many ways and even through ups and downs you have not regretted your choice of having the sleeve done!

What are the other steps you want to take to enhance living your best life now that your sleeve has been done?

Be happy and be well!