Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

I Believe

1. Graciegurl
    Graciegurl
    I posted the latest picture tonight because it truly sums up my weight loss journey. Believe, be patient and don't give up and good things will happen! With the holidays fast approaching and so much to be done??? We all know what a stressful time it can be. Stress always ends with me eating and eating and eating. This year I have vowed not to turn to food to soothe my emotions!

I believe in myself, I give myself permission to be patient and I will not give up! By this time next year all my hard work will have paid off and I will reflect on all the good things along the way!

I have much to look forward to in the new year!

How are you going to handle this holiday season and what are you looking forward to in the new year?

Be well and be happy!
  2. Mccourtl
    Mccourtl
    What is your strategy for making it through the holiday season? I'm reading more and have made the commitment that exercising will be my new job. I'm going to have a set time everyday that I report to work. I'm trying to find a new "passion" to take up my spare time. I like sewing, but think I'd like to find something that would keep me more active.
  3. Graciegurl
    Graciegurl
    Yah know, when people ask me, "what are my passions", I really do not know! I don't have any real hobbies that I am excited about. I wonder if this is common with other people of my age.

Right now I feel as if I am recreating myself and learning not to depend of food to fulfill my desires!

I applaud you for starting an exercise program! What a great gift to give to yourself! Not only will this lead to long lasting effects it will also help you to connect to your body!

As far as the holidays, I am going to enjoy the season and par-take in holiday meals. However, I am going to eat mindfully and healthily! And yes, I may have a small slice of pie or a bite of something not low carb but you know what??? I am in control!!!