Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Pinky Swears

1. BladeFox
    BladeFox
    Calling on pinky swears...right now! Alright, it appears that everyone get's used to their sleeve after about 5 months based on what I have read. Meaning that they will kinda slip back into old habits. With this being said, I need to send a shout out to everyone on this forum on how we can help you make and keep your commitment. This is how it works...

Step 1: Pinky swear to never do 1 thing that you know will cause you impending doom (I pinky swear to exercise 3-4 times per week)
    Step 2: Contact one-two pinky post after 5 months and inquire about their pinky swear post
    Step 3: Post the update (ex: 'BladeFox said that she missed one exercise this week but I encouraged her to make it up next week and talked about the benefits of exercise on this plan - I give BladeFox ')

Alright, have fun with it and let's keep each other encouraged and empowered!
  2. BladeFox
    BladeFox
    There have been no challenges on the Pinky post. So I have one for you:

I have not been exercising 3-4 times per week like I posted above, only and maybe 2 times per week. Now, it's time for you to go to my home page and motivate me, then come back to this page and do step number 3.
    Let's get this working!
  3. Dutch
    Dutch
    I PINKY swear to do some kind of exercise 3 times a week and to not go back to smoking!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. BladeFox
    BladeFox
    @ Dutch, thank you for posting your PINKY swear! Let us know how it goes this week. I quit smoking several years ago and never looked back so if you need help, check in with me sometimes and GOOD LUCK!!!
  5. BladeFox
    BladeFox
    @ Dutch, thank you for posting your PINKY swear! I have posted to Dutches time line. Let us know how it goes this week. I quit smoking several years ago and never looked back so if you need help, check in with me sometimes and GOOD LUCK!!!